Wednesday, July 20, 2005

DRIVE THROUGH!!!

I know i always talk about work....but....i didn't really do anything else today. I tried....to do drive through....but i kept like messing up. Like once i dropped a 20 dollar bill and the lady had to go chase after it. And then once i said have a nice day like 2 times in a row. Then when no one was like...coming in so one of my managers told me to sweep up all the crumbs. OK!!!! There was this ONE grape that just didn't want to go to the trash. So....i started sweeping and there was this grape on the floor. But when i swept it up it just kept coming back out. Then i did it again and it went in. Then i went to the next table...and it came out again and again and again. EVERY SINGLE TABLE "THE GRAPE" would come OUT!!!! It was so annoying. And there was this police officer sp. Just sitting there watching me do this. And then after awhile he says "this is great i get a dinner and a show!!!!" Any way i thought it was funny...but you kinda had to be there. love you all!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

haha, wow....your work sounds very interesting. that's hilarious what happened to you and the grape!!! hehe. I should come and visit you at work sometime...dinner and a show!!! ;) catcha later hun! love you!!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

aww I'm sorry it was so rough. The grape thing is pretty funny. And I want to come see it so I can have a dinner and a show! LOL! Hehe well Cathy and I are being nerds on the comptuer...well, actually I am being the nerd. hehe. Our sugar high is wearing off so we better go "reload" (in Cathy's words) soo nighty night!! Love you from both of us!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ya...i didn't really think the grape thing is that funny. But...it was something i could post about. Love you all

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!