Monday, February 20, 2006

My week

You are all prolly wondering What is beth gonna be doing this week...i wonder how much school she has? lol well this is what i have to do and how much school i have! This week i have to work Wednesday 4-7, Thursday 4-7, and Saturday 11:30-4 ! And i have tons of school to do...Math i have 5 lessons for the next week, Biology i havea test a current event and a paper for extra credit. For world views it's a pretty easy week We have to read John and read 3 books in the Aeneid! So this week isn't near as hard as last week. OH and spanish...but it ain't very hard this week either. We have like verbs to write and like this little dictionary to copy. The other day we had like tons of robins in our yard. Me nad anna decided to decorate the girls room and we are gonna make it a disney room!!!!! Isn't that cool...i would do it to my room but i don't think that my sisters would like that...they don't like disney stuff as much as me. lol Now you guys can't tell anybody...i'm making a movie...it's gonna be a disney movie...but i don't wnat to say it on here or somebody from the disney company will steal my idea...so if you want to know the idea then you'll just have to email me or im me! Talk to y'all later. :) Have a wonderful day!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Wow, you gots a busy week dontcha? I'm glad to see you're doing that extra credit stuff. You and Cathy are always trying to do those. I haven't done any so far...and yet I have 1 point. hmm...odd.

That's really cool about the girls room! I know what you mean about not being able to do what you want with your room cause of your sisters. Tis a dilemma and a very large one at that. I'll have to come see the room though.

It is also very neat that you are making your own movie! You'll have to tell me about it, k?
ciao babe!

~LeeAnn

6:04 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

That is soo cool! A DISNEY ROOM!!! You HAVE to take pictures and everything for me, ok?? You realllly need to send me some pictures! At least you can see pictures of me on my picture blog! (sort of...) I'll print some out from WC and send them soon, ok? Hehe I can't wait to see your movie. I'm sure it'll be great. ;-)

Love you muchly!!!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!