Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas

Geuss what i got for christmas sunday!!!!?!?!?! I got the disney trivial pursuit game!!!! I am so excited and now i am gonna bring it to winter conference. Wah huh!!!!! I am soooooo excited about WC!!!! It's my first time as most of you all know...and i'm just pretty happy. And i got this really cumfy pink scarf that's nice and soft and cuddly warm...is there such a thing as cuddly warm..well i think so. Anywho i worked last night and the night before that and i Karla is growing on me. Cuz i know that she is a little bossy but it's good for me...and if she wasn't then i would prolly just be the worst worker there. And i don't want to be that. Anywho here's a funny story ok Once upon a time at Chick-fil-a i mess up....i forgot to bag 2 fries...ok and so they came back in line in the drive through and told me to work on it. And Karla just was like Beth don't mess up or you can't work at the window. And ya see the twins that i work with wanted me to work at window otherwise this other worker would and that worker is just kinda a little bit slow....hehe. So then the next car came up and was in a hurry so i kinda went a little fast getting his money asking him for condaments (sp) and so forth and then he drives of when he gets his meal.....and i turn around and right there was this little cup that was marked diet coke and was the little guys drink that just left. Now this is all after Karla just told me if i mess up then i can't to window ok. So the twins look at me and just start laughing and laughing. And then the guy backs up and gets his drink. The end. So the moral of this story is that You should listen to your managers when you are woking at chick-fil-a. hehehe!!!!! Everybody have a wonderful weekend and christmas!!! OK!!! And tell me what you got for christmas on sunday!!!! SEE Y'ALL LATERZ

8 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I think that everyone is in shock that i posted so they don't know what to say so i'll just talk to myself.
How are you doing today?
I'm doing just fine.
what did you get for christmas?
i got this cool disney quote book this calender a madagascar puzzle and imagineiff.
Wow those sound like some pretty cool presents!
I know, they are!
And i got some really cool stocking stuff.
Wow. me too!
Well i have to go change my little sister for church.
Oh really me too. Well see ya later friend!! hehe

5:45 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

Bethy boo boo!
You are so funnyistical! Hehe! Tonight is gonna be fun! And tomorrow is gonna be even FUNNER!!!!!! :-D Anyway...we're, uh, making some CDs so I gotta go! I'll comment more later when you're not here, ok? Ok.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

sounds like you ahd fun :) bethy your so funny! Well i want to talk to you and your right beside me so i'm ganna go. love ya

7:23 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

Wowie Beth your blog is inquisitive!!! :) lol

4:27 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

Beth! I totally miss you already. lol I miss everyone! But I got a lot of sleep last night and ate a lot today. I've very proud of myself (pat on back). I need to call you soon. I am soooo bored. I just emailed a bunch of people 'cause I'm so bored. But they're prolly all doing fun stuff. *sniff sniff* I think I'll go eat some peanut M&M's. Talk to you SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Love from your bestest buddy ever!!!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

UPDATE!!!!!

I'm talking to the Jordan's right now. Well...sort of. I'm trying to. IM is confusing. YOU HAVE TO GET IT WHEN I MOVE!!!!!

I'll try to call you tonight. You'll never guess where we're going...hehehe.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beth u r soo wierd
this is from Daniel(andrew saunders bro)haha
:)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Being weird is what i do best!! hehe

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!