Friday, March 03, 2006

Two Spoons

Ok so last night i worked...and i always get ice cream cuz i just always do. And i was getting my spoon, and in my little plastic spoon there were 2 in the same little plastic thingy. So i go out to the car, and Anna says i want ice cream mom can i get some? Mom says yes...she goes in gets her ice cream and we are on the way home. Anna goes...oh man i forgot a spoon. And i was like I got 2!!! God did that!!! So that's my new phrase. God did that! Here's another cute story. Ok so i babysit for becca sometimes when she has class...at the Michael's house...they live like 1 mile away. They have 2 kids Isaac and Andrew. Isaac is 1 or 2 and Andrew is not even 1. Andrew ways more then andrew though...anyways back to the story. It was like 8 in the morning and Isaac was up eating pancakes and Andrew was still sleeping. (anna was there too) So we were talking to him asking him questions about his week. And he said "Miss Beff geuss what? "What Isaac?" "I got a swingset!" And i said wow that is so cool. Who gave it to you? thinking he would say my dad. But he said, "God did, God gave it to me" It was so cute. He is adorable. Well I still have to finish a paper. For worldviews. About Jesus. So i'll talk to you all laterz.

7 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

That is sooo adorable! "God gave it to me!" lol! And that is so cool about the two spoons! ;-)

Hey well my IM is screwing up, but I might be able to call you later today since I don't have school and it's Friday night for you. :-) We need to try 3-waying again. Maybe we can 4-way. Hehe I doubt it.

LOVE YOU!!!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Miss Beff? :D Classy!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yeah it is so cute when he calls me that. Cuz i barely see him. So it is so cute when he remembers my name.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

I loved the story, Beth. Haha yeah it is adorable that he calls you "miss Beff". :-)

9:02 PM  
Blogger Nathan said...

Hey, if you want to join the blog contest, you still can. Might get you some more readers on this here bloggio! Just comment at www.bloggingcontest.blogspot.com

1:42 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

UPDATE!!!
:-)

9:18 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I DID!!!!!!!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!