Wednesday, July 27, 2005

ORTHO

Today i have to go to the ortho. You all know the fangs i have on my teeth. Well one of those like popped off....so they will prolly have to put that yucky stuff on again. But....anyways...this weekend is really...uh busy...first i have to work all day friday from 11-5 and then saturday we have a swim meet. Then i have to go staight form that to my grandma's house to spend the night then on sunday i will be going to lafeyette church. Then straight from there we are going to my dad's friends house. And RIDE HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we will be going to um...this like camp out place. SO that's my weekend. I'll be gone till wednesday. so i might not post that much. :) SEE Y'ALL LATER. love you all

1 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

*sigh of jealousy*

I will miss you!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!