Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring Break

This week is my offical spring break!!! I am so excited!!! I have math off, biology off, worldviews off, and spanish off!! I love it!!! And on top of that all the boys are leaving for the week!!! ALL OF THEM!!! I'm so excited! It's going to be girls all week! I can't wait...and i'm getting paid next week...around like 135 dollars which is a good check for a little 14 year old who can only work 3 hours at a time. Oh and speaking of work last night Lew hired like 4 new people!!! And they are all like really nice and stuff!!! There was this girl named codi and she had to watch the lovely dvds of how to work!! The dvds are so corny...they're like just really corny. Anyways this girls codi is like 15 still a freshman....and she was still watching the dvds in the back. I walk up to my manager and ask him (steve) who she is going to shadow...and he says "Are you volunteering?" And i said "no way" So then like 30 mins later Lew walkes out and he says "Beth i want you to let Codi shadow you teach her all you know" So then he turns to Codi and says "She will know 99 out of 100 qs that you have and the ones she doesn't know just ask steve. Then steve just started dying laughing....and so did everyone else who was working cuz i'm like the youngest one there and i'm just little....then i explained the menu and the register and she just followed me around. I showed her everything there is to know about everything!!! (i think) Then when she was pretty good at the register...i asked steve if i could be a customer and go around the desk. He said yes so i pretened to be a customer...and go around the desk. I was really mean....i told her that i was prolly one of the worst customers in the world...it was funny. Well that's what's been going on in my life lately! Talk to you all laterz!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

That was a great post, Beth! I could totally see it all happening at work. Like, I could picture it in my mind and stuff. :-) That's cool that you got to show her how to work. What kinds of things did you do 'meanly' when you were a costumer? What does the DVD teach you how to do? I'm glad you have someone else nice to work with. I've been praying that you'd get new friends - especially at work! That's so exciting about your check... I REALLY NEED A JOB! Well, come back on IM when you can so the 3 nerds can be united once again! lol :-) LOVE YOU DARLING!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!