Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ear Surgery!!!!

This Friday I am getting another Ear Surgery. I'm both nervous and scared. They said it's not gonna be as bad as last year...but i don't know....sometimes they just say things so that you feel better. So i would really appreciate prayers. It's 7 in the morning. It's an outpatient and that means that i won't be there for the night. And the bandage won't be as big as last time. And he told me to wear my hair down...but i think that would just get in the way...so i think i'm gonna do braids. And I have lots of school this week and I have to do extras for next week too. So if you guys want to call me or email me or aim me or something I would really really like that!!!!! My email is crazygirl1991@gmail.com and my phone number is 317-387-9778!!! That's my home number.
Today I only have one class and that's American Lit. and I'm all prepared for it. Lol it's at 10 and it's 930. Ok so i need to go and get ready. I'll talk to you all later!
Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pray 4 you sweetie...

10:11 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I am praying for you.
Hugs!

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*the anonymous* was me

9:32 AM  
Blogger Ellie said...

girl, i'm praying for you this weekend! we'll miss you at worldview! <3 <3

8:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

praying for you.
cheers :o)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Beth, I'm so glad that it went ok. What would we do without Beth. Oh God is so good to give you to me as a beautiful fun little sister.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

hey so glad it went well! hope it's ur last one...

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!