Monday, July 31, 2006

Vacations!!!!

Tomorrow i am going to go to michagin until saturday!!! I'm really excited we are going to like ride horses and swim in the lake and camp!!! Ok and then next week i'm going to go to chicago with and my mommy, daddy, becca, luke, jacob, anna, and levi oh and on the michagin trip it's gonna be everybody but mom becca luke and kez!!!
This week on the intelrnet i ordered a disney piano book!!! And i got it on thursday and i was so excited about it cuz i can play by ear so i already know all the songs kinda!!! So i wonnd't be on the computer much until like sunday!!! So i'll talk to you all soon. :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well fine Beth, just go have fun without us!

no really, way cool for you. \/m

5:15 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

sorry I haven't checked your blog in a while! I hope you have a great time with your family. :-) Hey, did you ever find out who "anonymous" was?? hmm... well call me while you're away! I love ya and miss ya tons!!

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you going to Chicago?

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!