Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Day at the State Fair!!!!!

Yesterday I went to the State Fair with Anna, Cathy, Jacob, Levi, John, Alex, Sam, Jerusha and my Dad. But Me, Cathy and Anna went off by ourselves. We first went to get our coupons for the rides. We decided to get the deal thingy...then we went searching for the place where we get free food. But we couldn't find it so we went on the trolly!!! Then we got some food and started to walk to the rides...we get there and our tummys hurt...so we decide to sit on this bench and watch the loop ride for awhile!! Ok so after watching it a couple of times we decide to get on!! We get on and they tell us to get off cuz someone lost their cellphone so we get up and start searching the place where we were sitting after not finding it we sat back down and this freaky guy kept coming up to me while my head was turn and like putting his hands on my shoulders and going "Oh myyyyyy wooooord" Ok and this guy was really scary looking (he's the one that controled the ride) Anywhoe he had no front teeth and only the top of his head was cut and the rest was long...and he had just been smoking...ok and he did that to me at least 3 times so i thought the only conclusion was to not turn my back on him. So i just sat there like not turning my head so when i talked to cathy i wasn't looking at her. Ok anyways this ride was really really really super scary...it was a loop and you went upside down for a while and all the blood rushed to your head. Ok so after the ride me and cathy were like shaking and our heads hurt and oh my it was terrible. Ok so then after that ride me went on another ride which was a water one which was fun...then we went on the fire one...and then we went down to the shopping place and i bought a baby alligator that squeks. Ok well then we went home and i went to go and babysit. Well i'll talk to y'all later!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those rides were terrifying! I think they gave me brain damage:) But it was still great fun.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

Woah! YOU didn't tell me about the scary guy! Yeah, I hated that ride, too. I wish I could've gone with you and Cathy! I really want to see your scrapbook that you made. :-) Love you!

oh and Cathy, comment on mine sometime!

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beth! wow I just read the entire post it's really long. Good job! Charity, I can't comment on yours it's the dumbest thing, when I click on the icon it says"comments 0 comments" and then acts wierd.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

That's so sad, Cathy! Well, I'm planning on calling you maybe tomorrow. Haha, we're talking to each other through Beth's blog. How pathetic. ;-)

I love you, Bethy! (Just so you don't feel unloved that we're talking to eachother...hehe)

1:09 AM  
Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

Hiya Beth, I am glad that you had a good time at the state fair despite the scary ride and guy. I miss the state fair! Love you Beth

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beth, You have to go to my myspace it's myspace.com/donteverdodecaf because i put pictures on it.... and YOU'RE in some of them:)

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey luv, hope you're feeling better. Come to church tonight k, I'm going too.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!