Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hey

Yesterday i went to hobby lobby to get a new hobby....cuz my mom was getting mad that i was on the computer all the time. And so i got a painting and a rug thingy. I started on both of the last night. The painting is a picture of mountians a cottage and a horse running. And my rug is a picture of a snow tiger. Today is our last day of swim practice...i'm really excited. And after the practice we are having this diving session. I already know how to dive....but hopefully they'll help me get better today. I'm really bored. My mom is gone and i'm babysitting. I just finished watching arthur. I know it's a babyshow but, i watch it when i can cuz it reminds me of when i was little. It was an old one though. Hope to see you all soon. Love you!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara Rose said...

hehe well it sounds like you got one. that cool. hope you have fun doing it. i am glad that you are excited! well my mom just makes us go out side for an houre and do other stuff so we arn't on the comp all day! well i hope you have a wonderfull day!!
love ya,

8:17 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

hehe I remember watching Aurthur! It would remind me of my childhood, too! Ohh diving, sounds fun. I sort of know how, but not very well. love you!!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!