Saturday, March 18, 2006

Girls day out

Yesterday the 3 oldest girls and my mom went shopping...it was really fun. I had 130 dollars to spend...don't worry i put 26 dollars into tithe. Now first we went to the bank to get my check cashed. Then we had to go to chickfila to go to the bathroom. Then we went to good will oh ya and just to let you know we left the house at 1205 and by then it was around 1230. Ok then we went to goodwill and mom was like "girls lets spend around 45 mins in here, by then it was like 1250 and we were all looking around for clothes and trying everything on by the time we were done paying and in the car it was like 215. Now we had until 4 before we had to go home. I know that it is really bad to tell people how much you spend on clothes...but i spent around 51 dollars in there. 51 dollars and 3 cents to be exact accualy. Then we decided that we needed shoes so we went to payless shoes which is just down the street. We got there...i tryed on millions off shoes...none were to my liking so i just bought some really cute socks there. After we all got what we wanted that then we went to Kohls around then it was 3ish. After an hour of shopping and trying on clothes...and i had gotten all i needed i had spent all the money i brought. Which is kinda bad...but really needed clothes and i got everything i needed so it's ok. Now i get to go and make more money at work....if you guys would please be praying for my friend Codi, she is very shy and she just started working there. talk to you all later!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I desperately need shoes... but i looked all over kokomo, and macbeths are not to be found! :(

9:22 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Pretty cool post there Beth. I wish I had the time and money that you do ;). I went shopping on wednsday and bought one shirt...one shirt!! Glad you got everything you needed. And I'll be praying for your friend! Tisn't always easy being new :o).

6:02 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

I NEED A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

wow, blowing uh, 90 bucks in one day...heh, jk, well sounds like u enjoyed urself...i could use some new shoes too now that u mention it...

5:42 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Just to let you all know...i did get shoes...just not there i got some at Kohls and the other day i go some cute gym shoes that were only 15 dollars, and they are those like springy ones too which are ussually like 200 dollars. Well i need to go to my church!!!

5:49 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

That was a great post, Beth! I love reading about your life. :-) I miss you a lot. We haven't talked in forever - my fault. I have been pretty busy, though... when I got your message today, it was after midnight there, so I decided to wait till tomorrow to call. I love you!

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!