Sunday, May 14, 2006

This week

This week...i think that 2 of my brothers and my dad are going camping somewhere..i think, so me and my sisters and um...i think 4 of my brothers...ya 4 brothers are staying here and we are gonna party!!! Tomorrow is my last day of school!!! And i'm so excited!!!! But i still have um...2 and a half tests left...which is bad cuz these tests are math tests...and i don't like math!!! Then on tuesday i think we are going to my great g'mas to clean her house and yard up!! Like all day...then we'll get home and go to bed!! Then on wednesday i'm gonna work from 4-7 and then get back home!!! Then on thursday i'm going to St. Loius (sp) with my biology class...but i might not be able to go since i have to work at 4 and we won't be getting back till around 11 in the evening so..i need to find someone to work for me...luke can't cuz he has bball. Then on firday i have to go to this lady's house named Trudy to watch a movie...which is ok..since only the older girls are going!!! Then saturday i have to work again...what a surprise! And that's pretty much it!!! This week i'm really really gonna try to post everyday!! I think we should have a disney contest on blogs to see who knows the most about disney stuff!! OK!!! I'll go first...i'll say a quote and you guys have to answer it without looking or anything if you get the movie the quote is from then you get 5 points and if you know the person who said it you get 5! But if you know both then you get 10 points!! :D ok
"Leave the sewing to the women you go get the trimming!"
"Oh i see!! Mmmh I'm..."
"You're not lucky?? You lied to me?? And what are you a sheep??"
"It's so windy....it must be wednesday"
"You must control your temper!!!"
That's all folks!! Whoever gets the most points...gets something i just don't know yet so try to win!!! :D Have a wonderful day!!! Laterz

9 Comments:

Blogger Zebbie said...

TOOOOOOOOOOO MANY UMMMS

1:35 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

what?!?! beth you have to go on the field trip!! Twould neva be da same witoutcha ;).

I know what the third one is....its from Mulan and Mushu (sp?) said it....riiight????

2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

for a minute i thought g-mas was another holiday... like x-mas only... in may.

the contest was a really bad idea, but... #3 was from mulan and #4 was from pooh bear.. gosh mary, why didn't you know that? ;-)

2:23 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ok you both are right on the 3rd one and ben you are right on the 4th one! But Ben you didn't say who said the 3rd one so therefore you only get 5 points for that one and mary gets 10, accually Ben you have 15 cuz you got 2 right!!! I can not beleive you guys don't know the other ones though..cuz i could like do the whole scene from all of them!!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ok you both are right on the 3rd one and ben you are right on the 4th one! But Ben you didn't say who said the 3rd one so therefore you only get 5 points for that one and mary gets 10, accually Ben you have 15 cuz you got 2 right!!! I can not beleive you guys don't know the other ones though..cuz i could like do the whole scene from all of them!!

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You must control your temper!" That's Mrs. Pots talking to The Beast in Beauty and the Beast, which is possible the greatest disney movie of all time.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Leave the sewing to the women you go get the trimming!" - Jaq (or whatever??) on Cinderella

"Oh i see!! Mmmh I'm..." - I dunno...

"You're not lucky?? You lied to me?? And what are you a sheep??" - Mulan (I forget who says it... but it's to the bug)

"It's so windy....it must be wednesday" - Uhh...Winnie the Pooh!?

"You must control your temper!!!" - A bunch of the "people" (like Mrs. Pots and stuff) to the Beast on Beauty and the Beast.

How'd I do?? DO I WIN!? ;-)

I hope your week is wonderful, Beth. I hope to talk to you again soon... and this time we HAVE to be CHEERY!!! Okeydokey, IzzieBeff? Love you! Oh and have fun on the Bio. fieldtrip. I loved ours last year. Oh and I'm gonna comment on the posts below. :-)

1:27 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

John you got 1 so you get 10 points!
Charity you got on number 1 you got only 5 of it cuz Jaq doesn't say it and you didn't get number 2. Number 3 you got 5 points, and you got 4 cuz pooh says it and it's from winnie the pooh..that's 10 more points. And 5 is mrs. pots and it's from beauty and the beast! YOU GOT 30 POINTS!!! GOOD JOB!!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

The answers are: 1. Cinderella by mary the mouse! 2. Tarzan by Jane 3. Mulan by Mushu 4. Winnie the Pooh by Pooh 5. Beauty and the Beast by Mrs. Pots!!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!