Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Work last night!!!

Last night i worked for 3 hours as ussual and i worked with some of my favorite people I worked with Angelique, Bryan, Bill (My favorite manager) and D'Aunte!!! I was on headset for almost the whole time...but on window for awhile too. At first it was Bill, Luke, Karla and Sarah!!! When Karla left and luke left...it started getting bad cuz i dropped like 2 things and Bill got kinda mad...at first i was carrying this heavy box of sauces which i do all the time, i set it on the counter and started stocking and the box slipped off the counter and the sauces went everywhere!!! And had to clean it up!! Then i was helping this lady at the window an she had ordered 2 small fries, and i put it down to get her money and then the wind came in and blew it on to the floor and the fries went everywhere!!! I also had to clean that up!! Now both of these mishaps where really not accually my fault it was more like the bag of fries and the box of sauces fault!! LOL anywho Bill was like lets just call her Yuritzi...that's another girl who works at chick-fil-a and she drops things all the time!!!
Those of you who like nicknames i have a new one for charity that we all should call her cuz...she calls me a nickname...i'm not telling you mine but i'll tell you hers!! So most of you know that charity's middle name is Ruth so now i'm gonna call her RUFE As in like roof...so everyone call her that you spell it rufe!!! :) She'll love it!!! Well i need to go so i'll talk to you guys all later!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHH IZZIEBEFF!!!!!! You are in SO much trouble!!!

You people CANNOT call me this!!! :-P

7:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beff, you can't do that name calling stuff. I wouldn't want everybody to know I'm Benny-boo-boo-boooo.

oops! you didn't see that. ;)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!