Monday, May 01, 2006

I love disney songs


For my birthday i got lots of disney cds...now i have 5 dinsey cds plus my videos :) I have disney volume one and two and disney karioke (sp) and i have disney princess and i have these disney songs that aren't from the movie they're from like rap singers and stuff and i know all the words!! Sonrise was really fun. But i still wish charity could have come!!!! The picture is the painting that i painted and it took me FOREVER!!! Hopefully this works!!! I LOVE MY PAINTING!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT WORKED I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!! I PAINTED THAT!!!! I LOVE IT!!! THIS IS SO COOL!!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Beth!! It turned out awesome!!! :) :) I'm super impressed.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

that is so beautiful!!!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!