Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday.....was a really big day...first i had to get up at like 530 to go to the poles, i was sitting there writing peoples names in for about 6 hours waiting for my sister to come and trade me...then i got this terrible phone call saying Anna (my sister) had to babysit for this little girl, Melia sp Brown. So i had to stay there another 4 hours waiting for my ride to go straight to chick-fil-a. I went to chick-fil-a and geuss who was there...Karla (she got rehired, she used to be a manager but she ranway with someone and she just came back and asked for another chance.) And Sarah...i have a funny story to tell about Sarah she's a nerdy homeschooler who doesn't have much of a social life so she doesn't know how to act...anyways she brought up this like huge tub of lemonade...now you have to lift these huge tubs of sticky lemonade and poor them in this little cooler thingy that keeps it fresh...these things are in the middle of the place and everyone is watching you trying to poor this lemonade lucky for Sarah no one was at front line or drive thru, so she starts to poor this tub...by the way you have to lift it over your head to get it not to spill and she's not the strongest person in the world...she starts pouring it and i look over and the lemonade was spilling down her arm all over her everywhere...LOL she was like bathing in LEMONADE!!!! I WAS ABOUT TO BURST OUT LAUGHING...but i didn't cuz then Steve came up and got all mad at her. IT WAS SO FUNNY THOUGH...i geuss you kinda had to be there...lol me and Karla were like laughing after she went to go and clean up.
After that whole thing happened Lew (my boss) comes up and introduces me to this new worker named Eric. He says that i needed to train him...this employee i trained would prolly be around the 4th person i have trained...which is pretty cool cuz...i'm like the youngest employee there. Ok so about Eric he's 15 public schooled has 3 sibblings goes to church and is accually kinda cute!! How do i know these things...well i asked him these things. OH OH i have another funny chick-fil-a story!!!!
It was another person i trained named Crystal...she probably could be the twin of Sarah lol anyways i was teaching her about the salad...and i told her that on the strip salad the meat doesn't come on it you just put it in with it (the meat) then right at that minute someone beeped on the drive through (which means that someone was waiting to order) ok so anyways i took their order then told crystal to bag it for me and i would show her how to do window. So i was telling the person how much it was and junk like that...then i turn around and crystal had already taken the salad lid of and started to put the strips on indavidually (sp) lol it was so funny..ya see you can't touch the food...what i meant was you put the box of strips in with the salad...but she was putting the meat on with HER HANDS!!!! bad idea!!! Then Lew came up and was like...oh that's ok everyone makes mistakes..then here's the best part about the story...i asked lew if i could keep the salad and he said yes...cuz ussually we have to pay half for the salads..but since she touched it I GOT TO KEEP IT!!!! Don't you all wish you worked at chick-fil-a with me??....then all of you could be telling these storys too!!! Talk to you guys all later!!! I'll think of more srories later!!! Have a wonderful day everybody!!! BYE

9 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

wow this is a really long post!!!

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh...Beth's not going to college for a few years yet, Mr. Walter.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, are you saying that you asked Eric and he told you he was cute??

3:15 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

No!!!! I geuss i just said that wrong! Sorry...i can already tell he's cute without asking him!!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, good!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

who is anonymous?? Please tell me!!!

4:50 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Those are some pretty funny stories Beth. I enjoy reading about them. I had to work at the poles too, but not for THAT long!! you poor thing!

You're prolly at (or about to go to) your siblings' play. I really wish I could have gone, but I had stuff to do :(. Oh yeah, was the test yesterday easy or hard? Sorry I wasn't there....I wasn't feeling too hot. Welp, bye...love you sugar bob!!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

lol, Beth, I love when you write long posts about your work! Those are hilarious stories! I wish I could come and see you train people and stuff at Chick-fil-a. And yes, of COURSE I wish I worked with you!! Though, we'd probably talk too much and get fired. ;-) That's really neat that your boss trusts you to train people, even though you're younger than most people there. :-) That's so exciting that you got to keep the salad! Hehe I LOVE the Chick-fil-a chicken!!! Love you, dear. Lovely post!

1:58 AM  
Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

Haha! Beth, that was a really long post, but it was really funny. I read the whole thing without even skiming.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!