Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Braces

Today I get my braces off!!!!!!! And I'm so excited!!!!! I'll try and put a pic of before and after....but i don't know how i'll do that. Anywho i have a really busy day. I go to the ortho at around 10 and then to Elizabeth's at 2-5 then mom picks me up and we go straight to soccer, and tonight is the last soccer so we have a party. And we stay late at soccer to play till dark. And i have tons of school i need to get done before tomorrow. I have to write a speech and study for a chemistry test. Both things must be done tomorrow. Ok well i'll talk to y'all later. Pray for my teeth ha, cuz Jacob said it really hurts and i'm scared. Luv you guys!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

more pictures!!!!! :o) We need to try the webcam.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

Hey if you get this i need to know you address i hace everything ready except your address I know you told me like 4 days ago but i forgot so so call me to tell me your address ok?

11:30 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

You have such a beautiful smile Beth.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!