Sunday, January 21, 2007

January 21st 2006

It's been exactly one year since my princess party with the blackwood girls, cathy, Katherine Held, Flo Faris, and Anna P. came for some of it. Flo and Katherine came at 4 and Cathy came at like 5. Then the Blackwood girls came at like 7:30. We stayed in the basement. We had presents, watched disney sing along songs, watched swan princess, played xbox, ate junk food, and got no sleep what so ever. It was a saturday last year. And on Sunday we were a wreck....specially cathy....she was a mess she was cranky and grouchy. I wasn't that bad.....at least i don't think....i didn't even sleep till that night at 10....I'm gonna tell the rest of the story of Sunday tomorrow. Since that's the day i last saw charity for a WHOLE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be rather sad. I'm going to be crying all day...so those of you who want to cry with me. Just give me a call. I'll be home from 2:30 till 3:30 then from 7:30 till i go to bed. I have to work at 4. Ok well goodnight everyone. I love you all. No one is gonna read this but oh well. I don't care. I'm only writing cuz i have to win. :D BYE

4 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

I'M READING! Umm...you forgot to say we ate Subway (hehe your mom got soo confused with our complicated orders) too! We would have been a wreck on Sunday even if we HAD slept the night before...

6:01 PM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

what? No ones ganna read it? What are you talking about, i'm reading it, and you just posted a phew hr. ago! (well actaully it was yesterday... ;)

C and M are writing a post today about our going away party.... Man i can't belive how time time has just flown by!its crazy/amazing. Everyone said it would.*laugh* *sigh* its very funny thinking back on memorys.

Well take care dear beth and if i didn't say it- thanks heaps for the prinsess party a year ago! :) Its was just swell!

Love you,
With hope in Christ,
~ Me

6:02 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

Well sorry to diappoint you but Im going to win but its been MORE than a year since i saw Charity and I sad I will Cry with you
LATER

8:12 PM  
Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

Beth, I am reading it! I loved the princess party, it was so fun. I was very sad that we had to get there so late, but we had so much fun at it. Remember when we (you me and Cathy) drank coffee the night before and everyone was telling us not to. That was so fun. I still have my socks that I got from the gift exchange. I love swan princess. I haven't seen it since then. We should get it and we can watch it and talk over the phone at the same time. I don't remember Cathy being that bad, prolly because I didn't spend the afternoon with her. That was such a fun day. And Bekah did the trivia game where we had to guess who said what. I was pretty bad at that. We still have the huge poster that everyone signed. It reminds me of you everytime I look at it. Since I kinda turned 16 then, does that mean I am kinda 17 now? :) I love you Beth, don't cry cuz it is over, smile because it happened. Have a wonderful day!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!