Friday, January 05, 2007

Winter Conferance....and other things!!!

I went to Winter Conferance last year....hehehehe. And one of my very good friends were able to come all the way from Penn. to come for winter conferance and for a few days after wc. His name is Jordan Jacobs. Most of you already know who he is. I had tons of fun at wc. I learned a whole bunch. I loved the speaker. Rut spoke. He was fantastic!! He spoke on the holinees of the church. When we got home from winter conferance....we had tons of fun. (me and jj) We watched disney sing along songs. And played the piano and ate food. Then he came to my church on Sunday. Then in the afternoon we went over to the Camara's house. And since it was New Years Eve day....i geuss that's how you say it. We stayed up late....played games and drank white grape juice at 12. Then we played king kong and i lost my voice again....(i always scream when i play king kong.) Then we woke up kinda late....which was sad cuz he had to leave on Monday. We kinda just sat around that morning and made sad faces. We were gonna dig to Aussie...but it didn't really work out. :( Anyways we left to take him to his grandparents at like 1 or so. But first we went to the Camara's house so jj could say goodbye to their family. We picked up Kate and Caleb. Then went to Starbucks to get a treat. Which was super fun. Then we got to his grandparents house. Which was really sad. I didn't cry there....but i did cry at my house that morning. We said our final goodbyes and then we left....it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO sad. The only reason i didn't cry was becuz Kate and Caleb were there. Then my mom dropped me off at work....can you beleive it!!! I had to work on a holiday. I was really depressed. My coworkers were really mad at me for being sad. They don't like it when i'm sad. Then that night I was really sad so i went to Kate's house and we just kinda hung out and put on tons of makeup and took ugly pics of me. And then JJ called!!! I was so happy. We talked for a while. Which was fun. Then she spent the night.
On wednesday i had to do tapes....which were no fun....i hate tapes they're so boring. But i got over it and did them all. I did them with cathy and luke and my mommy. Cathy spent the night on wednesday and we had fun we watched LOST!!!! Which was super fun. WE watched like 20 episodes. Well this is getting really long. I'll try and update this thing more...but we'll see.
I doubt anyone will read this but oh well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara Rose said...

Hey babe,

I'm SOO Glad you had fun at winter confrence and like the speaker. :) what did I tell you? Well that GREAT. And that SOOO cool you had fun with JJ. Serisouly, thats great that he got to stay with you for a little while. Your such a great frind behty. Well my beds calling really lound so i must go answer it. :) Take care my dear. Be happy!
I miss you.
I love you SOOO much!!! Your a truly beautiful girl beth, on the inside and out.

love heaps
Your crazy Ossie friend

P.S. I'm SOOO sorry I didn't get back to you on the phone the other day. I kinda forgot and SO many people were calling and everything was so loud and crazy. Hope you can forgive me?
wats and wats of wove from me to you.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!