Saturday, January 13, 2007

John's bday!!!!!

It's John's birthday today!!! He is turning 10, those of you who don't know who John is he is one of my sibblings. He is so happy.
I just got back from a 8 hour shift at work. It was ok i geuss....i mean getting up at 5:30 isn't exactly the best thing ever....specially since i went to bed at 1:30. Well when i got to work and I just started stocking and cleaning things since it is really slow on Saturday mornings. And my managers knows i love cleaning things so they save all the cleaning for saturday morning so that i can do it. There are always funny quotes from people so here are some.
"Can i have a grilled salad." (meaning a chargrilled chicken salad)
"How many strips come in a 6 pack" (6)
And that's all i can think of right now since i'm really tired.

Last night I babysat my little brothers and their friends....John had his 10th birthday party this weekend. But Luke, Levi, and Anna all had bball games. So I was the only one available to watch them. We had lots of fun....we played hide and seek in the dark!!! And danced to music. And watched hildalgo (sp)and then i played king kong and lost my voice. And that's all. It was really fun!!!! Ok well this is long enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!