Thursday, August 04, 2005

My trip

ok michigan was great!!!! We got to ride horses and swim. Before we went to our camp site we went to my dad's college friends other friends house. (that's kinda confusing) anyways.... he owns horses and a pool. I got to ride that fastest horse, her name was Terra. She was great. Ok Me, Mr. Darling, Anna, and Mr. darlings daughter Anna....went on a trail. oh the horses names were Tought, Magnum, KC, and Terra. Ok Terra thinks that she is the best horse (which she is) but she thinks it and then tough was leading cuz me and anna didn't really know how to lead...so Terra got mad and started biting tough's butt!!!! And then tough started going really fast. It was really mean. We went really fast. Like the fastest you can go. It as really fun. So i'll see you all later. love you

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

wow, I'm glad you had such a great time! I haven't been on a horse since last summer...I really miss riding. welcome back though!!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Ellie said...

That sounds like so much fun! Did you hear that we're gonna be taking Algebra together at College Park? The class won't be fun, but I'm glad we get to take it together! Love you -

1:59 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

I'm glad you had such a great time. I haven't been riding since my concussion...heh. ;-) Anyway, I'll call you sometime today. Love you!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

hehe! Beth you make me smile! Well I am going to go ride horses right now at my G'pa's! love you! and your commming to might right? well you better!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!