Tuesday, March 21, 2006

LUKEEE'S HOME!!!!

Luke is finally home!!! He came home sunday night...i tried to stay up till he came home but...it was like 1230 when he got home. But in the morning he didn't wake up till around 1130 so i was just sitting there in his room...when he finally got up i started asking him all these questions. And he was like "yes beth i had a good time" It was funny then i did school till i had to go to work...after work i got home and ate my dinner and then i went to bed at like 11 but i couldnt get to sleep for the life of me till around 1 or 130 so it was really bad. Today i have like nothing at all to do today like zip zerro...cept it's My baby brother's bday ALEX!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX...even though he won't read it anyways. How's everybody today??? Last night i talked to charity on im which was only for like 20 mins. but that's better than nothing. Um...what else is new in my life....I had a scary dream last night...but i'm not telling it on my blog. Um.....I need to write charity a letter soon cuz i haven't done that since her bday. Andddddddd that's all lately. Luke is outsied doing the driveway cuz it totally snowed a ton!!!! It snow liek 2 or 3 inches and it is still snowing. Well i need to go now i'll post later today!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

KING KONG COMES OUT ON MARCH 28!!!!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

hmm...maybe i'll rent it...

4:20 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

When you guys buy it, I'll rent it too then we'll stay on the phone and watch it 'together', okeydokey!? I love you, too, Beth! I'm glad we got to talk for a bit...check your email. And email me back if you can! HOpefully we'll talk tomorrow! I can't believe it's snowing there... it's really hard to picture. Oh and what's up with the comments on the post below!? Someone is really mean... well anyway,I need to go to bed. I hope you're having a wonderful day! Yay for Luke being home! Now he can sing happy birthday to me when I call...lol. I love you, Beth!!!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sorry, but luke was gone?

7:42 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

haha, ben, you really missed something...

6:35 AM  
Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

Welcome home Luke. Happy birthday luke!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!