Monday, May 15, 2006

I HATE THE DENTIST!!!!!!

I just got back from the dentist, first we had to wait for 45 mins. till it was our (me and my little sister Anna) turn!! Then when it was finally my turn they say i need to get a filling cuz my tooth has this ditch or something...so they start putting this yucky jelly stuff that numbs you up. Then they asked if i wanted laughing gas and i asked my mom if i should and she said no. Then i got a shot in my mouth to numb it up more...then they drilled until it started hurting really bad..so i told them to stop and they did. Then they gave me another shot and started drilling again and again until they were finally done. Then they had to like seal something on 4 teeth so they put this really yucky glue stuff all over and then they were done finally. And that's my bad experience (sp) at the dentist!!!
Now for the good part of the post. THE QUOTES!!! YEAH!!!!
"Just think of your happiest thoughts!!"
"That's not flying, that's falling with style"!!!
"He can call me flower...if he wants too"
These are pretty good ones you all should now them!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've had that happen to me so many times. I give up on the disney quotes.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the dentist, too.

Ahh I know all of them!!!
"Just think of your happiest thoughts!!" - Peter Pan in Peter Pan

"That's not flying, that's falling with style"!!! Woody in Toy Story (and doesn't Buzz say it later in the movie, too?)

"He can call me flower...if he wants too" Flower the skunk in Bambi

hehe I think I should play Disney Trivia again. I might be better now. Though our team DID beat your's at WC. (Not that you'll ever admit it) :-P

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!