Friday, March 31, 2006

The little tracker

Ok so this invention is really cool. It's these little vibrating and/or beep at the touch of a remote. And i think that this would really help out family...at like after church, and like classes or something like that...anyways these things come in all diffrent sizes. It's kinda hard to explain on the computer....there are 3 kinds of remotes the 4 button remote, the 8 button remote, and the 12 button remote. And there's one extra button on all three of those...that activate all the little trackers. On the back of each tracker theres a number so you can activate what number/kid you want, if you don't want them all. Isn't that so cool. I have to go though. If you guys have any questions, then you can comment the question. I have to write a paper. Tonight i'm going to my cousins play...then i'm staying the night at my g'mas, and going to the monopoly tounement thing on saturday...then i'm gonna go to church on sunday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

that is so cool! You should seriously make them and sell them! I bet your mom would pay heaps for one of 'em! ;-) I AM SO JEALOUS YOU'RE GOING TO LAFAYETTE! :-P but I love you anyway... TELL EVERYONE I SAID HI AND I MISS THEM AND LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

HAHA!! Beth, you invention is great! You really should invent something like that, then you could be famous! :)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hey Beth!
As I said...love you invention.

I didn't know you went to that thingy too, I would have gone with luke!! Ah well....I had other things to do that night I think. Love you!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

very cool...

6:05 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

update!!!!!!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!