Sunday, April 09, 2006

My life

I know that it is kinda late...but i decided to post cuz i'm bored. I have so much school to do it's not even funny...i know that this is a really boring subject..but it's like all i've been doing lately. I have school then work then school then chores at home then babysitting then bed. Yesterday was prolly one of the most busy ones of this year. I wasn't home all day...literally i left at 830 and got home at 730 first i went to the work thing at the blackwoods to mulch and stuff. Then i went to chickfila for 4 hours. And then i went to babysit. Then i got home at 730 and went to bed....but i had this really strange pain in my leg..it started at like 12 when i was working at chickfila and it is still hurting right now. I don't know what it is i didn't bump it or anything...i don't think...it just hurts when i like bend it and straighten it so i like walk weird. Hopefully it goes away tomorrow. I just tried calling charity...but she wasn't there...no one answered. :( Anyways i need to go now cuz i'm pretty tired. Good night everyone!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sí, senyor! Jo no ho hauria dit millor.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

I'm expecting a call from you soon... :-) I'll pray that your leg gets better! Haha when you said "the mulching thing at the blackwoods" I was completely confused...but I get it now. Love you!

4:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you went to bed at 7:30? gosh, it's been ages since i've gone to bed before 10. (sorry, random rave)
Hope you get to feeling better.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

The time on my computer is wrong!! I accually went to bed at like 1030 or something!!! I home i feel better to but...i don't feel any better today.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Ellie said...

I hope your knee is doing better, I prayed for you!!! :)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

hey dear - UPDATE! ;-)

I just left you a message on IM. And I think I'll send you a little email now... Love you!!!

4:12 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! (it's your bday here at least) I'll call and wake you up tonight/tomorrow. LOVE YOU!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!