Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Working at your great g'mas

Today we went to my great grandmas at like 7 in the morning...it takes around 2 hours to get there. But we had to drop off Levi, Keziah and Jerusha at the Judds. And Luke off at Chick-fil-a!! I slept the whole way...which was wonderful. When we got there we said HI and then started working on her basement...now my great grandma (mama) keeps everything!!! In her basement she had like a million trophies that were dated like 1969 and 1951 and she had these wine bottles labbelled 1957 and 1951! We dusted and vacumed (sp) and we threw things away and kept somethings she didn't want!! Then we moved to the other room in the basement, now this room was like the laundry room and little trinket room. When we were little kids we always went to this room and picked out something to take home, which was like the coolest thing in the whole world!! We did the same thing to this room. Ok on top of all this i hadn't eaten breakfast, I felt like i was gonna faint...by the way we got there around 1015 and we didn't get done with the basement until 11 or so. Then we started on the garage and we did tons of stuff in there like we swept moved things around did the patio and wiped things off. Then we finally ate lunch...we had soup and bread. Then we finished the garage, then moved to the kitchen, then the bathroom, then i vaccumed (sp) the first floor. And then we were done!!! We got done with everything around 3. I'll tell you all the things we got there!! We got some old clothes a metal tub thingy, a big basket, and this table with chairs, and 2 old movie thingys like a progector or something. And we got lots of other things!! Here are some funny things my Mama said "What is this thingy (remember she's 94)???" And mom said "It's a cd!!"
Then we cleaned out this basket full of old letters and newspapers. And my mom had this pile of throw away and this pile of keep, and then there was another pile by Mama and mom says "what's that pile??" And she said "I don't know what it is but i'm keeping it!!!!"
And that was what my day was like..we left at 330 or so. We got back at 530!! Now i get to do my leaf collection and finish my math tests 25 and 30!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe sounds like a pretty fun day. Didn't Anna bring home a weird candle thing last time you went there? That's cute that you call her Mama. At least I thought it was. :-)

Sorry I couldn't call you today...it was way too late to call you (like 11:45 your time) when we got home from our paper route. I'll try to call tomorrow!

Hey, why no Disney quotes this time??

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!