Saturday, May 20, 2006

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!

It is finally SUMMER!!! I'm so excited!!!! This monday is my parents bday!!! Yes...they have the same bday May 22!!! Just 11 days till i go to echo!!! I love summer!!!
Today at work, i got to be on front line with my friend named Codi...she's really nice! And i made a new friend at work...his name is Evan he's been working there for 2 years, and he's ussually really grumpy and mad...but today he was really funny and nice!! So we became friends today, which is really really exciting!!!
I just put my hair up in these funny looking curlers...so tomorrow it is gonna be real curly!!! See ya guys all laterz!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summer, it's almost here! See you at church:)

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

( Oh that was me, cathy)

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!