Friday, May 26, 2006

MY TOE!!!!!!!!!!



OK so like 4 years ago i was playing soccer bare foot...(not a good idea) and i hit my baby toe really hard, i didn't really think that it was broken or anything but it did really hurt. So anyways i went to my real soccer practice that evening and when i got home my toe was like throbbing and throbbing...so i take of my shin gaurds and my shoes and socks...and i look at my swollen, pitch black...(not even kidding a little) baby toe!!! And i was like...dang my toe is black and huge!!! So then it healed...well so i thought...but then i just kept hitting it and hitting it...and i kinda kept complaining to my mommy about it...so she finnally took me to see the doctor. Now i don't really like the doctors...i have no idea why i just don't like them. Anyways they said the only way to heal it was to wear shoes for 3 weeks in a row...from the moment i got out of bed until the moment i got in bed. Now i really really really despise shoes...so as you might have heard from me already my to is not healed cuz i don't wear shoes everyday for 3 weeks. Then one day my dad asked me if i wanted an x-ray on my toe to see if it was really broken...and i said sure why not...so we got to the hospital place and get a x-ray. Then after a week or so of waiting for the results, they said that my toe was fractured (sp) in 2 places and the only way to heal it was not to hit it and to wear shoes all day...there was no other way to fix it. Now 2 years after i've gotten the x-ray i went to this missionary lady cuz my mom said she can like tell if my toe was broken or not or something...and she looked at it and said that it is healed but it healed crooked so everytime i hit it, it will break again...or fracture i mean. Then yesterday i hit it again...twice accually!!! HUHHHHHH!!! Anywho this is what my toe looks like today!!! (this is a picture but in real life it looks and feels worse!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear Beth,

That is not exactly what Trudie said, but we all agree you should wear shoes. If you do not you have lost the right to talk about how your toe hurts. I love you. Mom

4:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

may I say I know all about toe-breakage... just ask Jamey or Trevor York and they can tell you more than you want to know about kicking fireballs!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

*snort*, Mrs. Long.

;-)

Poooooooooooor Bethy. Thanks for letting me share your misery visualizing this terrible, um, thing. Sorry, honey.

I love you!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Poor Beth.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

I HATE FEET

7:40 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Bethy, you need to post soon.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!