Monday, May 22, 2006

It's my PARENT'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

Yes...my parents have the same b-day!!! And instead of buying them gifts...we are working around the house on the things they both want done!!! This morning i got up at 615, i got Keziah up and fed her. Then i started doing the house...i did the kitchen, the family room, the living room, the dining room and the entry. Then i put on a movie for kez and i got up the other kids...and i fell to sleep on the couch for about 15 mins. which was really nice cuz it was like a power nap. And now i'm doing other things for them, i have to clean out the camper, clean the yard and clean out my locker.
Then my mom is also cleaning out her room for 2 hours so we get to watch the little kids!! Yeah! Um...then at 4 i have to go to work!!! And i need to find someone to work for me for wednesday so that i can go to the worldviews party at the park.
Yesterday i had cathy over for the afternoon...and we watched a shirley temple movie!! I LOVE SHIRLEY TEMPLE!!! She is sooooooo cute!! Anywho i talked to charity on the phone last night which was super fun!! Well i need to go and do the things that i just said i was gonna do...so tata!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ellie said...

Say Happy Birthday to you mom and dad from me! :)

I also hope you can find somebody to work for you on Wednesday because we'll miss you if you can't come! :)

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell them I said happy b-day also.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

ahh i forgot to call and sing happy birthday!!!! I will just make up for it tomorrow. :-D

Shirley Temple IS pretty cute. :-)

Hopefully I'll talk to ya tomorrow, darlin'! Seems like we haven't talked in a great while...

1:13 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

P.S. Power naps are great. :-D

-Rufe

1:13 AM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

Happy bday to them :)

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beth, I am Erin. I am 11 years old and I am done school for the 05-06 school year! I have 2 brothers, and 1 sister, also a mom and dad! I cannot wait to meet you at COVI!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!