Monday, January 22, 2007

Last time I saw one of my best friends!!!!!!

Last year on this date January 22nd, the southside church had a farewell party for the Blackwood family. It was the most sad thing I have ever gone through....first of all Charity came in crying....which made me start crying. I cried the whole service. And what made it even worse....i hadn't gotten any sleep all the night and all that day. So after the service EVERYONE was hugging MY best friend (yes i'm still bitter about it) I know she has other friends....but i was soooooooooooo sad and i needed a hug from her. But she was hugging everyone else. Then finally I got my hug...we hugged for 5 minutes or so.....we didn't really say anything....all we did was hold each other really tight. Then my mom said it was time to go....and so i said goodbye one last time....and then i watched her as i walked out. She looked so very sad. Then i got in the van and cried harder then i have ever cried in my life. I cried and cried and cried and cried. Then when i got home, i read the letter she wrote me....bad idea....i cried some more and more. Then i got on her blog....another bad idea. And cried some more since she had the graduation song on there. Which by the way i love that song. Anyways then i played tetris on the computer...but i lost really quickly cuz i was crying so much i couldn't see. Then i slept from 11-11 which was good cuz i need that much sleep. I then went to class and then i called charity. But we only talked for like 10 mins cuz her parents needed her to help them. I then didn't talk to her till the 28th or so. Which was heartbreaking cuz it was a really hard time for me. I know it was a hard time for her too...ok this is long enough and it's really depressing me. I love and miss you blackwoods!!!! And everyone else who reads this! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Zebbie said...

OH my heart (if I may quote you) that was one of the most depressing thing youve ever written very sad.

I hope you feel better and its ok to miss people (this coming from me ha yeah) anywho I miss you too.

Talk to you lat......i mean now
JJ

7:36 PM  
Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

I love you too Beth, so very much!!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

I LOVE YOU!!! That was a sad, sad, SAD day. But it's good to remember--even if it's hard. I MISS YOU!

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!