Thursday, August 25, 2005

medication

Ok the doc gave me like 20 pills on monday. And now i have like 7 left. Isn't that funny. I've used 13 in 4 days. Isn't that funny. lol. well i think that it is funny. Anywho i'm not doing anybetter for those of you who are wondering. But i'm trying to stay down and not do anything for a while but, it ain't working cuz i hate laying down and like..doing nothing. IT'S SO BORING. You all know that i'm to hyper to be laying around all day. Even with this cut. I hate laying around. My mom is trying to make me. But i'll talk to you all laterz. love you all

3 Comments:

Blogger Ellie said...

I understand what you mean about having to lay around. That's one really awful thing about being sick! I'm gonna keep praying for you though... I love you too! :)

9:35 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

Aw, hon, I know is awful for you to be down when you want to be doing other things. I'm glad you can still call me and stuff, though. I'd be sad without you there to brighten my day! I just sent you another long email. I hope you enjoy it! :-D I love you, Bethy boo boo! lol

oh and I think it's funny about all the meds you've been consuming! Just don't get hooked on them and become a gie or something! ;-) hehe. Talk to you later,

Charity Choo Choo (wink wink LOL)

12:43 PM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

hey!
yup Beth we all know you and know what you mean. lol. yeah i agree don't get hooked! lol. i don't like laying around ither. i takes a LOT i mean a WHOLE lot to actually put me down and for me to lay down! like i have to be almost ready to faint or in really bad pain! soo i am guess the phone is always near by. just lay down and talk to some one on the phone or watch a CLAMING movie. well hope you feel better soon. and yes i thank its funny! hehe. So do you still have to do school? it would be kida cool if you didn't but it would also give you some thing to do. well hang in there bethy. hope you have a little better day today.
love you,

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!