Sunday, August 14, 2005

the painting party

It was great....i got to spend lots of time with people i don't get to see that much. And then saturday we got up at like 515 cuz me and charity couldn't sleep. So we just decided to get up. And then at 6 we started working again. I had a great time scraping off all the...um paint. then i had to go to this carnival that my mom had been planning for a long time and run this game with Anna P. And then i came back at like 4 and we swam for like 10 mins. And then after that i got on this like ladder thingy with like the metal things attached to it and i painted with Jordan. And then we picked up all the tools and and it started raining when we were almost done painting the garage. AND then we ate hamburgers. I had the greatest time i've had in a long time. I hope we all can get together really soon. Even though school is gonna start soon. I think that we all need to get together and go to the fair. okay. I love you all. And hope to see you all very soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tamara Rose said...

oo verry good idea beth! we should all go to the fair! thanks for all the help you did on are house it looks really good! I am glad you had a good time! man school stinks! well even if we didn't get much sleep, and went to church painted and tired i still had a GREAT time also! love you to.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie said...

I love you too!!! :)

3:39 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

thanx guys.I loved working at both things. i love you all too.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

I LOVE YOU AND I'M ON THE PHONE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!!!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

hey Beth i had a lot of fun with you and your sibs at the fair yesterday! thanks for watching me and Maria and making me hipper i really needed that! thanks! i love you

8:27 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

My pleasure Tamara!!! I LOVE MAKING PEOPLE HYPER!!! I just slept for 4 hours. 2-6. Cuz last night i puked. So my mom let me sleep all afternoon. And i had to work this morning. That wasn't nice. But now i am feeling much better. Love you all

4:14 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

hehe yes the state fair rocked! :-D

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!