Monday, August 22, 2005

This weekend

I had a great weekend. With Charity, Maria, and Tamara. They spent the night and we watched Anaconda and it was so scary. There was this guy in there that was such a jerk. I was so mad at this guy. But i don't want to spoil it for you so i won't tell you why. Then on saturday we went to good will and we tried on so many clothes. We tried on clothes for like 2 hours. The best outfit was prolly the leopard outfit that was so funny. I just started school today. I don't have that much this week cuz i've only started one class. (worldviews) well i have to go love you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I mean i have more classes then one class i just have only started one. hehe. sorry i really do have spanish, worldviews, algebra, and biology.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

Same with me, only one of my classes started, so really I don't have that much school this week. Tomorrow I start Spanish - that'll be exciting... :) j/k Anyway call me sometime! Love you -

5:26 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

LOL! That was the best! Well, you know i'd write you a long comment, but I gotta go school PLUS I just wrote you a long email. So check it! I'll call you later (unless you call me first! :-)) Love you!! Hope you're feeling better!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

yup that was the best out fit! Thanks soo much for having us! i had a BLAST!! it was sooo great! i loved it! hehe and the cloth( or lack there of) that you all tryed on! they where great! well thanks again!
love ya beth!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!