Monday, September 12, 2005

Ear surgery

GEUSS WHAT!!!! I am getting my ear operation!!!! I am very excited!!!! I have been going to the docs like every year since i was like 3. And they keep saying..."We'll do it next year." And then my insurance wouldn't pay for it...cuz they didn't think that it was a problem. And then my dad switched our insurance to a diffrent one. So then they looked over the paper work. And said that they would pay for it. Anyways i am having the operation Oct. 4th!!! I don't have to stay the night at the hospital. But you all still have to come and visit me at my house!!! And bring me candy, balloons, teddy bears, and cards!!!!!!
For those of you who haven't noticed my ear don't feel bad...but i'm pretty sure that most of you have anyways. It's folded over and it's been that way since i was born. (i was born that way) lol.

Anyways i am very very excited!!!! Today i went to see my great grandma, she didn't seem very happy...cuz she's like 94 and lives alone. But she is a Christian and she can't wait to go to be with the Lord in Heaven. Anyways me my mom kez and anna went up there this morning at like 7:15 in the morning. And we got back at like 2:15...and now i'm posting.

On the way home i read the 7th chapter of the Iliad!!! That book is reallllllllly starting to grow on me!!!! And the 7th chapter IS GREAT!!! I LIKE COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN!!!! IT WAS GREAT!!! Those of you who haven't read any of it....you're missing out.
Wow this is like the longest post i have ever done. (patting self on shoulder) But now i better get going. I'll post again later. Oh ya and this weekend i went to the Humphrey's house. And it was super fun we went shopping at target. And then sunday i went to lafeyette and i had alot of fun.
See y'all laterz! The time is the accual time i changed it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

ugh I ha'te the dumb spam comments. Wow, that WAS a long post! Good job, Beth! ;-) I'm glad you're excited now about the surgery. I will be sure and visit you right after it's done and bring you stuff. I'm still kinda jealous I didn't get to come with you, but I'm glad you had fun at Lafayette anyway. Hopefully we can BOTH go SOON! Well, I'll call you later today...love you.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

heh yeah it was long! I wanna go up there again some itme soon! i'm glad your in a good mode! :) hope your surgery goes well. have a great day dear!
love ya

4:02 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

I'm glad your excited about thes surgery too... I know how much you've wanted the operation for a long time. I promise I'll either bring you something or send you something afterwards. Love you -

5:06 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey that is awesome that you are getting your surgery. I will definitely stop by and see you or something!

Love you girly!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!