Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Viral

When i went to the docs yesterday they tested me for strep but, i didn't have it. I have this viral thing. And it won't go away with medicine so it might take a while to go away. But she told me that I have to eat healthy but i everyone knows that i always do that!!! right?? Exercize alot. (lol) and sleep alot which shouldn't be that hard. :) Well i have to go to work so i'll talk to you all laterz.
Oh ya and i have spanish today yipee. She's a really easy teacher though. AND TOMORROW IS MY FIRST BIOLOGY CLASS. Ok everyone whose mom made them read the first chapter of biology before the first class raise your hand. lol my mom did. i really have to go now so tata for now

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Sorry, no raised hand for me. ;-) I'm on the phone with you right now so tata for now! I love you soo much thanks for everything!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

I miss you soo much Beth! i really do wanna have you over some time! I love you! have fun with school! I missed you today! i wish you would have come but its ok i under stand that school gets in the way some times!
love,
rose

2:02 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

I don't think I read the first chapter before the first class, but then ago that was a very long time ago. lol :) Love you -

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!