Friday, August 26, 2005

Pneumonia

Today Keziah had to go to the hospital to get x-rayed. Because she went to the doctors today cuz lately she hadn't been feeling good. And the doctor told my mom that she thought she had pneumonia. And she does. She was at the hospital for awhile on medication. But now she's home and she is so miserable. She's trying to act like nothing is wrong. I'm holding her right now. And she is so miserable. She like coughs all the time...and every time she does....she looks so sad.Well i have to go cuz she is getting really fussy. Love you all. And if you all could just pray for her that would be good. (and me too)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellie said...

Oh.. that sounds so awful! I will pray for dear Kez... We missed you at worldview today - I hope your better soon, I really miss you! :) Love you -

8:44 PM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

that really bad! i had it once for 2 weeks! And i was really really sick! well i hope you all have fun beeing sick! No school right! just kidding! i am praying for you and hope you ALL get well soon! love you,

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!