Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm SOOOO SICK

I'm soooo sick!!!! Like my throat really really hurts and i can't talk and i tried singing yesterday and people kept looking at me weird!!! And i have stuffed up nose and a headache and maybe even a FEVER!!! So i can't do anything on this wonderful day!!!! huhhhhhh i'm so bored and in a few minutes my whole family cept me is gonna go to my Uncle Paul's house and this uncle is really really rich he has a pool and they just built a new house which is huge!!! And they have a hot tub!! i WISH I COULD GO!!!! So you people better hurry up and cheer me up!!!! I keep saying over and over again that you all can write me as many emails as you want AND YOU NEVER DO!!! (besides charity) lol.
Yesterday i went to lafeyette and we stayed for the lunch thingy!!! It was really fun to see everyone there!!! And next week i get to go AGAIN!!! yipeeee!! Ok that wasn't very enthusiastic but hello people i'm sick here!!! hehe well i better go and help my mom get everyone ready to go. EMAIL ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you too and have a wonderful evening!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

LOL I said 'have a wonderful evening on my blog', too! And it was just for you and you haven't even commented yet. :-P Stinker. Hehe well hope you feel better soon. Get back on Hello! I'm back!!! (duh lol) And I'll send you an email while I'm waiting...love you too! :-D

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!