Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Memory

Ok Sunday evening i was playing anna memory and luke was like "i play winner" (and of course i won) and then we start playing...and he wins. Cuz some certain person called and was like..beth get on the phone..and she kept distracting me. lol And so i lost. But then i played him 3 more times that night and i won all 3. And then i played him last night and i won again. So i'm geussing that it was just cuz that person called and kept distracting me. jk. And then at Emily's i played her and anna (who were like helping each other and were on the same team thing) and i still beat them. And then i played Emily, Micah, and Anna and i still beat them all and they were all against me. :) It was pretty funny.
Today i have to work from 11-2 and then i have to go to James and Elizabeth's house to babysit. (i'm doing that every tuesday cuz it's my act of service that i do once a week.) And then i get home and i get to either stay home and do school or go to Levi's game. I really don't want to go to work today. It's no fun when becca and luke aren't there. And i really hope Karla isn't there. She's mean. And i hope Bill is the manager. Or Lyndsi (he's a guy) Well i better go. See ya
I love you all!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

WEll sooooorrrrryyyy! :-P

I just won't call anymore.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!