Thursday, May 18, 2006

Science Museum

Right now i'm at the science museum...it's real fun!!! We just bought some ice cream, we are waiting for the imax thingy to open. (we, my biology class in st. louis) Cathy is sitting right here...telling me what to write...she's silly!! I LOVE HER THOUGH!!! We got up at 530 to come here...and now it's 137 our time 1237 their time!! We've looked at lots and lots of things...like nerdy stuff. Cathy is so beautiful!!! I love her to death...we wish charity was here too...cuz we miss her, she makes everything good all the time. We called her on the way. But we ain't depressed. We're happy...happy happy happy happy. Ok well we need to be going now!! have a wonderful day today!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

beware of Cathy-mindwash... i've heard it's dangerous.
jk :P

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,

I'm glad you are having fun. We miss you!!!

Love, Mom

12:35 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! Biology brings back so many great memories for me, I hope you have the same! Love you -

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* I wish I could've been there! But thanks SO much for calling me!!! :-) I wish I could've talked to you today...but we were gone all day.

I LOVE CATHY SOOO MUCH, TOO!!!!!!

okay, we offocially need to plan a "sleepover" (over the phone) with us three muskateers. okeydoke? okeydoke.

I love you sooo much, IzzieBeff! I commented on the post below. :-)

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!