Friday, May 19, 2006

Fun Stuff

I done with school forever...not really but, i can dream can't i!!! Yesterday was really fun!!! We went to the sceince mueseum in St. Louis, we walked around looking at neat stuff, then at 1 we watched this "bugs" movie in the omnimax (sp)! It was real scary!! Then on the way home we stopped at subway and pizza hut...i got subway and i only ate half of a 6 inch. Then we got to church around 915 and we waited for my mom to get to church until around 930. I got home hoping to get on the computer to check some stuff...but no i couldn't cuz my computer (our computer) was not working...the internet connection was all weird...i spent prolly around 30 mins. trying to fix it! Cuz i'm ussually pretty good at fixing these kind of things...but i have no idea why it wasn't working for me last night!! Anyways i went to bed around 11. I got up and we started to paint my little sisters room (jerusha and keziah) the color is purpleish pink!!! It's so cute and i'm gonna hang a disney poster in there!!! YEAH!!! Ok then i went to go and babysit at someones house from like 1115 till around 2 and then me and luke went to go see over the hedge...which is by the way a really good movie!! I LIKE IT!!! And that was pretty last night and today!! Now i am about to go to this lady's house to eat dinner and watch a movie. I will be home around 9 or 930.
Last time i didn't put any disney quotes on cuz...only charity was accually doing them!! So i'm gonna do something a little diffrent...you guys now get to guess disney songs!!! Cuz more people know disney songs then disney quotes...ok here we go!! Same rules as last time!!!
1. Stranger like me
2. A dream is a wish your heart makes
3. Reflection
4. Hakuna Matata
5. A whole new world
Ok...you should all know this...charity i know you know these!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Zebbie said...

1.Tarzan "Tarzan"
2.Cinderella "Cinderella"
3.Mulan "Mulan"
4.Simba, timon, Pumbaa "Lion King"
5.Allin and Jasmine "Alldin"

7:34 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

5.Alladin and Jasmine "Alladin"

7:35 PM  
Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

Wow sounds like you had a fun two days. I am soooo jealous of you guys! It is no fair that you are out of school. We still have SEVERAl more weeks! i love you izzy bef (Charity told me to call you that)

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Tarzan from "Tarzan"
2. Cinderelly from "Cinderella"
3. Mulan from "Mulan"
4. Timon and Pumba from "The Lion King"
5. Aladdin and Jasmine from "Aladdin"

Sounds like a fun day. I wish I was done with school for the school year. :'(

IzzieBeff I love you soooo much! I miss you a ton... I wish I could call you, but it's only 5 AM there. I might go to bed early...but I'll try to stay up to call you. (don't hold your breath, though)

2:25 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

You both got them all right!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! I'm very proud of both of you!!! :)

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beth, I am Erin. I am 11 years old and I am done school for the 05-06 school year! I have 2 brothers, and 1 sister, also a mom and dad! I cannot wait to meet you at COVI!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!