Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dr. Seuss

In my American Lit. Class we all had to pick an American Author and get all this info on them. So I picked Dr. Seuss....i have to do all this stuff now....like find ALL the books he's ever written and get his bio. But that's ok cuz I like Dr. Seuss. My daddy used to read us his stories all the time when we were little. (we being becca luke me and harry) He loved to read us Yertle the Turtle. Cuz he did the voices and stuff. It was fun.
This weekend is Mystery Theatre...i'm really excited! Cuz my whole family helps with it. My mom is in charge of the whole thing. She picks the movie and gets everything set up. So my family always go early and help out setting up and everything. We also help eat all the food early too! :D I love it so much and my mom has been helping out with it ever since i can remember so it's like a tradition for my family. Ok well this is long enough. I love you all!!! Hope to talk to you all tonight!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

I commented on the post below, just soya know! My dad used to fix us green eggs and ham (yay for food coloring!) and read us the book when we were little. We LOVED it! (who wouldn't?!) I wish I could go to Mystery Theater again! I hope you have a wonderful time...tell me all about it. :o) Love youuu! I'll probably talk to you tomorrow...

4:02 AM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

Dr. Seuss that kinda random and so like you I would never eat green eggs, Charity i dont even like the regular ones green ham now that I would try
Have fun at the MT Ive never been but sounds like fun
Have fun without me (lol)
Later
JJ

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!