Wednesday, January 24, 2007

King Kong

Last night I played King Kong, and I'm not so good at it....but when my little brothers tell me where to go or what to do then I win. There are like 44 levels and i'm on like the 19th or something, i'm not sure. But I am getting better....kinda last night i got to be king kong and i won a few levels. But that was only cuz John was helping me. One of the levels was like crossing this pond full of these yucky monsters...and i just closed my eyes and pressed forward. And then John was like "BETH WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" So then i opened my eyes and there was this yucky fish thing bitting my and i was like screaming and stuff but then i killed it!!! But i was screaming in the process but who cares. :D Then i got to be king kong and kill these big trex things....and John was trying to help me but i was just screaming at him and telling John it wasn't working i died once....i almost cried cuz i LOVE KING KONG....and to see him dead was awful. Anyways i finally beat the trex things...then i played my little brothers ping pong, and i lost....but i'm not good anyways. Ok well i need to go do school now...talk to you all later!!! I love you all!! thanks for being my friends and reading this boring horrible writing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zebbie said...

I like the King Kong game the movie was boring. I love you random post their better than mine. Sorry about the sing why dont you put it on yours?

10:02 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

I HATE IT WHEN YOU PLAY KING KONG WHEN I'M ON THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Charity!!!! I'm not that bad!!! Am i? Well....i just have to win to save king kongs life!!! :D I need to go do school so i'll talk to you all later.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!