Tuesday, September 20, 2005

10 years ago I was:
• I was 4 years old
• Really wanted to do school with luke and becca
• Went to disney world
• Loved all disney people...i thought they were real

5 years ago I was:

•Hated school
•Still loved disney (still do)
• Had no friends (till i was like 11)
• Was a really big nerd

1 year ago I was:
• I was 13
• Just got braces
• Really didn't like school
• Keziah was born

Yesterday I:

• I went to my first algebra class
• Baby sat the faris kids
• Did some school
• read the iliad

5 snacks I enjoy:

• Ice cream
• candy
• cake
• some veggies
• popcorn

5 songs I know all the words to:

• All the disney sing along songs
• The phantom of the opera songs
• The chipmunk songs (most of them)
• Evanescence
• Shrek

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars

• Buy a masion with a pool and a huge slide
• Buy all the disney animated movies in the world (in english)
• Buy a yellow jeep and a hot pink covette
• Tithe
• Take my best of friends around the world and every stop would be a 5 star hotel

5 places I would run away to:

•My room
• Charity's room
• Disney world
• Disney land
• Emily's

5 things I would never wear:

• whiteys titeys
•a real tatoo
• a tongue ring thingy
• a mohawk
• get a botax ( i know these things you don't exactly wear but...i couldn't think of anything else)

5 favorite tv shows:

• Arthur
• Clifford
• Everybody loves Ray
• Amazing Race
• CSI

5 bad habits:

• Eating all day
• Getting on the computer every half an hour
• Cracking my back
• Talk on the phone all day
• Pinching people when i get mad :)

5 biggest joys:

•watching sing along songs
• going to church
• rubbing peoples feet
• Talking to charity on the phone
• Getting emails

5 fictional characters I would date:

• Pippin
• Dumbo
• Gus Gus
• Theodore (from the chipmunks)
• Hector

5 people I tag to do this:
• Emily
• Becca
• Jacob
• Charity (do it again)
• Ellie

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

LOL! I loved it, Beth! Yours was way better than mine...you're right, I should do it again. I'll email it to you sometime. I feel so special to be mentioned in three of them!! And I laughed so hard on the "whitey tighties" (memories of past days...LOL LOL LOL)

Hehe, I could say more, but I'm going to call you soon, so we'll just talk about it then. Hehe. I love you, Beth. You make me laugh so much!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Tamara Rose said...

good job beth! mine is dumb! yours is good! i like it!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

I agree with both Charity and Tamara, yours is much more interesting, no offense to anybody else. I love you!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!