Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Humphrey's

Sorry i haven't posted about this yet. I had a great time. Micah and Emily are the greatest. When Emily picked me and Anna up from our grandma's house. We went shopping at target for like an hour. (they turned off the lights on us.) hehe Anyways then i rubbed Emily's feet. :) and then we went to bed. Then we woke up ate and then went to church. After church we went home and we ate lunch (and made it) and then i played them memory and won every single time. :) that's it.
have a wonderful evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Look at my comment on the post below. ;-)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

You mean they're the SECOND greatest. 'Cause everyone knows that I am totally the greatest. :-P

I have to call you this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!