Monday, September 19, 2005

Pictures

Today i'm going to my first algebra class. And on the way i am gonna pick up my pics from the painting party. I can't wait to see them!!! Last night i went to avon. It was really fun...i wish our church had food every time. Anyways the blackwoods came too. So i got to see them....i hadn't seen charity for a month and 2 weeks or 3.
Today the cleaning ladys are coming to...clean our house. lol. And so we get to go out to eat. (maybe) And this wednesday we are having the session (sp) over cuz they are having their meeting here.
Saturday night i had Cathy over...we watched pride and prejudice. (the modern day one.) It is so funny. We had both seen it before so like we were making fun of it. Mr. Darcy is sooooo cute. He looks like Billy Boyd. (when he smiles.) Anyways we had fun. We played memory for awhile and i beat her every time. hehe And yesterday John came over for lunch...and we played memory. He had to eat a cherry tomato cuz he lost and he hates any tomatos. It was funny watching him eat it. Anyways Hows life treating all you guys??? I like saying that.
I'm trying to think of things to say but...i think i'm all out of ideas.....Ya i'm out of things to say.
love you too. have a wonderful eveing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Wowie, I can't believe I didn't read this post OR comment! I am soooo glad you got to come to Avon! It was really fun (esp. our throwing contests! And yelling at the boys!) Thanks for the foot message (or HALF a foot message!) I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

And I really want to see that movie! (the new one) I'm reading the book right now, and I really like it so far. Maria thinks it's really boring, though.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!