Thursday, January 25, 2007

Piano

Becca got a new piano book for her singing thingy....so i started to play the new songs. And there are lots of ones i like...from like mary poppins, my fair lady, Beauty and the Beasty, and sound of music. But the songs are really hard....at least for me. But i'm trying. I've been playing "feed the birds" from mary poppins and now that song is always in my head!!! It's getting really annoying.
On Monday I worked and my manager Kevin was like "Beth do you want to know why your hair is like that" And i was like "like what?" And he said "all dry and rough." And i said "No Kevin why is my hair ugly and dry?" And he said "It's cuz you don't drink water, how much water do you drink a day?" And I said "I don't drink any water at all any days...i only drink milk and pop if i have any!" And he said "I'll bet you if you drink 6 cups of water a day your hair will be smooth and nice!" And i said "whatever! I hate water!" And then he if i drink water i'll become a super hero! And i said "I don't want to be a super hero." And he said "you already are one...your name is....desert girl!" And i said "whatever..." And he said "Will you do it?" And i said "I might!" And he said "if you drink water i'll give you ice cream after your done working (oh and by the way i already get ice cream even if i didn't drink the water) But i said yes....i haven't really been doing it though....but at work i drink water instead of pop now. And now all my friends at work call me desert girl....it's so mean!!! I just go to my corner...(which is actually my window...i open the drive thru window and stare at the other places out the window.) But whenever i'm bored and there is no work to be done i just go there. But all my friends always come over and ask me if i'm still in my square or if i can talk to them...all my friends are public schoolers they are really nice...they all can tell that i'm a homeschooler though. Cuz i don't know anything they talk about....like the other day Bryan said "They need to hire more boys." And i said and girls...and he said "Beth at school boys means all people." And i was like whatever!!!! And then i asked one of my other friends Sidney and she said that was true...and i was mad. But ya i am such a homeschooler i geuss. But that isn't a bad thing...right?
Well i better get back to school. I have lots of it!!! Talk to you all tonight!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

oh my goodness! I just typed out a huge long comment and it didn't post! grrrrrr. I'm too annoyed to do it again. SORRY!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Zebbie said...

That was just alittle random but that ok cuz mine are to and I WANT TO BE A SUPERHERO!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!