Thursday, February 08, 2007

World Views

This week of worldviews is really boring and long. All you have to do is read a bunch of history and debates these dead men had!!! It's awful!!!! It's like tapes....except you have to read instead of write. And the worst thing is that there are no questions on it!!! So you really actually have to read the whole thing!!! My mom is teaching on this section. So she told me what she is doing in class...and she told me to really read it so that in class i'll really know what they're talking about instead of just sitting there looking at the clock. And we're gonna have a game on it!!! Jeopordy (sp) so pray for me!!!
Today i had a chemistry test....last night Kate came over and studied with me. My mom made her. I told her to be busy but no she wouldn't lie to my mom....she's so good. Not that i would lie to my mom!!! :) Anyways i think i did really well on it cuz she came over...but don't tell my mom cuz then she'll make her come over all the time and i don't want kate to waste her time trying to teach me how to do something that she already knows how to do...i mean it would be better if we both were lost but she is soooooooooooooooooo smart!!! She was like teaching me last night!!! It was fun though! We studied for an hour and then we watched just the song scenes and then we watched the song scenes in fiddler on the roof!!! It was really fun!!! We danced and sang and had tons of fun!!!
This weekend is going to be weird...first i have to go to biblestudy with Kate with all these people i don't know...then i'm spending the night at their house...then Mrs. Camara is going to take me to work at 7...i told her not to but she wants to...i don't beleive her...but if she says she wants to i geuss it's ok!!! And then i'm going to a thingy at 2. Then on Saturday night i'm going to go help out at the couples dinner...it's where all the parents go and sit and eat dinner play some games and then listen to someone speak i think. But some of the kids g oand help out with serving them. And Mr. Brown asked me too....i said yes!!! It's kinda fun...you get to hang out with your friends and you get to WASH DISHES!!! WHAT'S MORE FUN THEN THAT?!?!?!?! Well this is getting rather long...i'll keep you guys updated about my weekend!!! I love you and miss you all!!! Thanks for reading!!! Even though it's long and boring!!! :D :D :D

5 Comments:

Blogger Zebbie said...

I dont like World View!! Never took it but its too closely related to History!!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

I'll pray for you. I hope worldviews goes well! I love you and I hope to talk to you tomorrow or the next day. I have biology in an hour, so PLEASE pray for me, too!!!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

Wow, you have a busy week going on it sounds like. charity and I have been so busy lately doing school and stuff. Glad you got to have fun with Kate though. She is so great! Have a wonderful weekend Bethy! I love you!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

p.s. I will be praying for you with your school

10:45 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

helloooo UPDATE!!!

:o)

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!