Sunday, January 28, 2007

Snowing again

When I woke up it was snowing...i wasn't to excited...except that maybe branch will be canceled!!!! Last night was fun...i didn't eat anything cept pickles and diet coke, but that was ok it was a sacrifice i was willing to take for Kate. Poor girl.
Anyways i was pushing this table out of my way, one of those folding ones....and it like fell and the metal part of it cut the palm of my hand....and it really hurt...so i screamed and then Mrs. Camara and my mommy poured this yucky stingy stuff on it. And that just made it worse...at least i think so. And then Mrs. Camara prayed and put a butterfly bandaid on it...but it still stinged really bad.
The movie was really funny...i can't remember the name right now...but it was something something baby...that's all i remember. Me and Kate ran the candy stand...which was fun. And Cathy was more hyper then i have ever seen her. She had sooooooooo much coffee. It was hilarious!!! She was like bouncing off the walls. And during the movie she was like really funny....i was closing the doors to the upstairs cuz my mom told me to...and she came up behind me and grabbed my shoulders...and i screamed "OH MY HEART!!!!!!!!" And then i fell on my butt and it really hurt....but she just laughed and laughed cuz then everyone looked at me like i was crazy and i was mad at her...but i quickly got over it and watched the rest of my movie. Then we had intermission and the skits were really funny...i directed one of them.....kinda i just got all the people and told them what they were and then let them do the rest. But the skit was histarical!!! Ok well i'm gonna go to church early and cry...cuz i like doing that. So i'll talk to you all either tonight or tomorrow!!! :D I love you all!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zebbie said...

What is branch like on a tree?

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!