Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl!!!!!!

Watching a Colts game at my house is really funny....first you have Daddy who is yelling and screaming about all the plays and penalties and stuff....then you have Jacob who is yelling at Dad that his team (the bears) are gonna win. Then you have my little brothers (John Alex and Sam) who are so adorable they clap and scream and just have tons of fun. Anna and Levi both love the Colts, they get happy when the score and get sad when they do something bad...then there's Luke who just kinda sits there focused on the game and when something good happens he gives dad a high five. Then there's me who has no idea what is going on...this time my mommy tried to explain it to me....i'm kind of getting it....but there's still a whole lot i don't get. And now all my little brothers are quizzing me on everything about the colts and the game of football. Anyways i'm having bunches of fun!!!! AND THE COLTS ARE WINNING!!!!!! IT'S SO EXCITING!!!!! JACOB IS REALLY MAD THOUGH!!! But who really cares about what he thinks!!! jk. Well i posted i love and miss you all!!!! :D

4 Comments:

Blogger Zebbie said...

I wish I could watch with you at your HOUSE! I MISS YOU EVEN MORE BETHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LATER
JJ

6:57 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

lol that was a GREAT mental picture!!! I wish I could've been there. I love your family so much. :o) Thanks for updating! You were probably just trying to avoid more comments from me on the post below...hehe.

Beth is so cool, and I love her. :D
(really)

11:53 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

p.s. in all seriousness, this is one of the best posts you've ever written. I LOVED it! I just read it out loud to Tamara, who also thought it was really cute (and was really excited that the Colts won!). So someday me and you will have to try to watch a football game on T.V. and be all confused and get someone who knows better to explain it to us. OKay? okay. LOVE YOU!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca was there too Beth....she actually knows what is going on in the game. Beth that was a wonderful post and it was a wonderful game!!!!

GO COLTS!!!!!!

I love you, Mom

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!