Saturday, January 27, 2007

Mystery Theatre

Tonight we have mystery theatre....i'm really excited!!! My family is in charge of most things at my church and this is one of them!!! Me and Anna Pulliam always set up together and make signs and eat all the candy....but this year Anna has a game right during it....which is really sad since it's like a tradition!!! Kate is going to help me instead...my mom always picks the movie...which is a really hard thing cuz there can't be any kissing....no violence....no bad seens....no force or gods or anything that someone would think is offensive!!! So it takes her a while....but thise year she asked Mr. Camara to help her...i think he helped her pick out a few of them. And she's been watching them all last night and this morning. I love mystery theatre sooooo much!!! You get to eat all this junk food and hang out with your friends...but i think the most fun is setting it up...it's so great. And we have an intermission usually and my mom picks what kind of skit thing we do and one of us kids are usually in it!!! I don't really like doing it...she usually picks one of the boys or Anna. When you first come you have to buy a ticket...and then at the intermission they shake them in a hat and then if they say your number then you get to go up and pick a cool prize!!!! This year me and Kate are running the candy station....i did it last year and the year before that. Since Kate is coming I can't eat anything....cept pickles and bananas and diet coke...which is ok i'll just buy some and eat it later. Well i need to go help my mom clean the house so that we can go to church and SET UP! Ok i love you all and i'll talk to you either tonight or tomorrow!!! :D Don't miss me to much when i'm at mystery theatre...i'll have charity and jordan fun!!! :D :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Zebbie said...

I WANNA COME!!!! If you have my fun send it to me in the mail:)
Have fun without me:)
JJ

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!