Monday, June 04, 2007

Summer's here!!!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted...actually a long long while. But I've been very busy, with life and school. But that's no reason, so I'm really sorry!
This summer one of my bestest friends is coming back from Aussie, for a whole month!!! She is actually coming in 3 days and 1 week!!! I'm very excited!!! WE are going to do so much together, she's coming back June 14th, we're going to go the airport, and then go to walmart, and get some junk, then we're going to Ellie's house. Which is going to be a blast! Then we will be going to covi!! It's gonna be a fun summer.
I decided not to go to Echo this year, since I've gone 2 years in a row, and Cathy wasn't going. But I call the team a whole lot! They are getting annoyed with me, but who cares. I call them as much as I can.
Today I woke up and went to work, for 3 hours, then i got home and cleaned my room, we then ordered pizza, and Ellie called and asked me if i wanted to go out to starbucks with her, i said yes and we did. We were gone for around an hour and a half. We had tons of fun! She's so fun! And we have a lot in common.
It's kinda late so I'll just say goodbye now! GOODBYE!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria JoAnn said...

I still can't believe in 9 days I will be in summer weather. It is FREEZING right now! I can't wait to see you Beth, and EVERYONE! I must agree, this summer is going to be a BLAST! I hope you are having a lovely day, I will see you SOON!!!

<3 Always,

Maria

9:45 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

I'm so glad you had such a great time with Ellie. :) I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!! I hope you read that passage tonight. We'll talk again soon, I'm sure. I love you heaps. Keep posting! And thanks so much for commenting! I feel so special when you do. :)

Yay for summer&friends.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!